Welcoming our patient’s back to the practice
From the 8th June 2020 we were given to go ahead to begin phased dental services. To maintain social distancing guidelines, we will prioritise patients who have received a telephone triage during the lockdown period and those patients that were triaged will be contacted by reception to arrange a face to face assessment appointment. If you require an emergency appointment, please contact the practice on 0114 2484400 and you will be triaged by a dentist.
Please do not attend the practice unless you have an appointment
Initially your visit to the practice will seem different, but the new measures have been implemented with your safety and well being in mind, as well as the safety of our staff.
- We will email you your forms for completion prior to your appointment to reduce patient volume at reception. This will include confirmation of your details, any consent forms, a medical history and Covid-19 health screening questionnaire. If you do not have a smart phone or access to the internet please call reception and they will discuss your medical history over the phone.
- Please click on the link to find guidance on how to fill in your forms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35Xz302iL8
- To limit the amount of people within the practice please do not arrive too early or too late for your appointment
- Only arrive at the practice if you have an appointment
- Where possible please attend appointments alone
- Please bring as little belongings as possible, the limits the risk of contamination
- Please wait in your car if possible and call reception once you have arrived. A member of staff will call you back once they are ready to greet you at the door
- If you cannot wait in your car, please knock on the door and wait until a member of staff is available to greet you
Changes within the practice
- You will be asked to use the hand gel provided on entering
- We would appreciate if you could wear your own face covering; if you do not have one a mask will be provided. Our staff will also be wearing protective equipment
- You temperature will be checked on arrival
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for social distancing
- There is limited seating in the waiting area
- Protective screens have been installed on reception
We are looking forward to seeing all our patients again and appreciate your patience and understanding.